Saturday 14 July 2012

The Tiny Bunnies Movement

I left a bunny today in a Gypsy Caravan, a caravan I and my wonderful man spent the night in last night, I thought and hope it will be a little reminder of a holiday for the caravans next resident. The bunny is called Midsummer ...




The others I have brought to life recently have included ...


Poppy ...




I left Poppy on a bench at a local park near where I live, after leaving her I stayed in the park to see what would happen and eventually a couple spotted her and took her home, hopefully she makes them smile each time they look at her.





And then there is Skye ...



Skye was included in a birthday present for my Mom, a little gift to make her smile everyday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx