Thursday 11 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 11 ... Lunchtime ramblings ... x

My crochet is never far away, each day it travels around with me.
 
It comes with me to work so at lunchtime I can have a moment of crochet time
 
 
 
The Little Witch is growing, and I love her!
 
This got me thinking about what exactly was in my bag I took to work and so when I got home I emptied out my bag ...
 
 
And with me I had ... little witch ... grace shrug ... and the next samples for my diploma!!
 
I think I might need to clear out my bag a little!!
 
And to think last night when it was the AGM at Morris ... I forgot it all!!!!!

Off to decide which bit of crochet I will take with me tomorrow ...

bye bye for now

xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx