Tuesday 9 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 9 ... back to crochet!

An update on the Grace Shrug ... one of the Editors from Inside Crochet have kindly said they would review the pattern for me ...  which I am soooo appreciative of!!
I am desperate for it to move on from this stage ...

I have been very sad though and have been working it all out on a spreadsheet (the day job having its affect here!!) to see how the pattern works through and it does as I have crocheted it ... which is a relief ...
An extract from said spreadsheet ... sad!!!
1ch4 tr trdc sh 3 dcch4 tr tr
2
3
4dc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dc
5
6
7tr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch tr
8
9
10dc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dc
11
12
13tr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch tr
14
15
16dc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dc
17
18
19tr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch tr
And on it goes to dc (double crochet) 93 when it does end with the same stitch pattern it started ...
82dc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dc
83
84
85tr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch tr
86
87
88dc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dc
89
90
91tr ch tr ch trdc ch 3 dctr ch tr ch tr
92
93
I will patiently wait for Inside Crochet to come back to me, and then depending on what they say may amend this pattern so the pattern repeats correctly ... I just need to work out how and what to do!!
Now off to try to grab a life!!
See you tomorrow!!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx