Tuesday 2 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 2 - Samhain ...

And here it is day two of Blogtoberfest, and the thoughts about what to write about have been on my mind and then I realised Helen from moonstruckcreations had said about joining her Autumn Challenge and posting pictures of autumn views ... so my camera will be at the ready!! And to show I am taking part as Helen has requested I have added the below picture to my sidebar ...


So now I am doing two challenges in one!! 

Then there's Samhain ...

I mentioned it in my last post and I thought during the month I could give you a few facts about this pagan festival.

Samhain is the quarter festival between autumn equinox and winter solstice and marks the new year for pagans, marking the end of the harvest and the start of winter.

As this marks the end of the month, I would like my giveaway to be based on Samhain, so will included some suitable crafty items ...

Those will be revealed during the month, so to take part please follow me!!

And of course ...

There's the crocheted creations that I will update you all about too.

So after all I have LOTS to tell you during the month!!

bye bye for now

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx