Saturday 16 February 2013

Be my Valentine ... ! x

Hello and much love to you all!

Me and my Valentine shared a bottle of Champagne and Chocolate Diamonds this Valentines.


Mmmmmm delicious!!

And as promised I would like to share with you the wonderful All4meggymoo I Love Hearts swap presents I received from Gracie at One Saylors Log ....


Isn't it a wonderful selection of goodies ...

There was a wonderful tea towel covered in hearts that will remind me of Gracie each time I use it.

And a beautiful fine crocheted heart on the card Gracie has sent me ...


A heart dishcloth ...


I think its too good to use so I have promised Gracie I will display this wonderful gift in my kitchen I will see it each time I am washing up.

Some magnets to go on my Fridge Freezer ...


And then hiding in the pouch a chocolate heart ... that believe it or not I've not yet eaten!!
Oops I mean we've not eaten ... I am trying to save it to share with Mr Moo, and as we haven't eaten it yet I am hoping it will last!!

So, with much heart felt love for you all, and with many thanks to All4meggymoo for organising the I Love Hearts Swap and introducing me to Gracie!

I will share the goodies I sent to Gracie when I get word its been received.

bye, bye,

xxx



3 comments:

  1. Aww what lovely gifts Mellie. Thank you so much for taking part. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are enjoying what I sent, Mellie! I got back from the beach Sun. night and was delighted to open The Great Tea Swap you sent me! I have had unexpected company most of today and am just now getting to spend some time on the computer, and I hope to post tonight. Today was a holiday...no mail so perhaps the Heart Swap will arrive tomorrow. Thanks so much for the tea, coaster and wonderful little cow! I am sitting here sipping on English Breakfast tea at the moment....lovely :-)
    xx, Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Mellie. I found my way to your blog through Gracie at Grayseasailor. I have followed her blog for a while and am so glad I found another crochet blog to follow. Looking forward to seeing all your creations. BTW, if you would like, my blog is grammybraxton.blogspot.com. I would love to have you visit.

    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx