Monday 4 March 2013

52 Weeks of Happy ... 9/52! x

Its a little early this week, but here are my happy things from this week ...

A jigsaw ... its been a while since I have done a jigsaw but I thoroughly enjoyed having a go at one this week!!


A fringe! I took the plunge and asked my hairdresser to give me a fringe!!


Marmite on Toast ... you either love it or hate it ... I LOVE it!! 
Mmmmmmmmmmm!


My crochet with Mellie Session at Hobbycraft ... I enjoyed every minute and am so grateful for those that joined me!!


I felt so proud in teaching a couple of ladies to crochet ... !!

bye bye!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your teaching! Elisabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the fringe - you look quite shocked on the photo but I'm sure you love it now! x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely happy things, and well done for your crochet class :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you enjoyed your crochet class! I had been wondering how it went. I am going to go look up a recipe for marmite :-)
    xx,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I wish I had some one to take tutorials near me...you have inspired me to take a look. Love toast and marmite btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx