Monday 4 March 2013

Swaps Galore!! x

Hello, what a glorious Monday!

I have participated in some wonderful swaps this year, there was the All4meggymoo swap 'I love hearts' and then there were ...

Bobo Bun's Four Happy Things Swap ...


For which my swap partner was the lovely Lucey from Lemonade Kitty do pop over and say hello!!


I received so many wonderful things;
vintage patterns and vintage hankies;
2 Cath Kidston Pattern Books
What to look for in Summer Ladybird Book;
Buttons galore ... !!
A gonk;
A brooch;
and a cuff!!


And they all came wrapped up in Bunty and Comic Themed wrapping with matching gift cards!!

Oh and a confession ... in the parcel came some sweeties ...


but they didn't last long!!

And then there was the swap from We Love Lucy on Ravelry 'Small Pleasures' and my partner was Becca from Hermits Wish


The parcel travelled all the way from America ... which is amazing as this beautiful teacup and saucer arrived unscathed and I am sooo glad it did it is beautiful!!


The scent of the candle is Fresh Baked Cookies ... yummy!!


A handmade Appalachian doll ...


Cards from Becca, the postcard is of her beautiful county!


A toadstool Needlecase with darning needles ...


And a Lucy inspired flower wreath, which is now pride of place in my hallway ...


I feel so lucky to have received such wonderful gifts and made such wonderful friends ... thank you so much Lucey and Becca

xxx

3 comments:

  1. That is supposed to be a pussycat lol. Enjoyed swapping with you, lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, thanks for the introduction to Lucey and Becca! I will pop over to visit their blogs.
    xx,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely swap goodies, Mellie :-) By the way you apologized for the box you sent my swap in and I wanted you to know I have not thrown it out yet, because I think it is such fun to have a Cadbury box which held candy sold at the Olympics this past summer!
    xx,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx