Tuesday 23 April 2013

52 Weeks of Happy ... 15/52! x

Hello, and may I say thank you for all the wonderful comments on my last post. It had taken a lot of thought but I am so glad I shared it.

I thought today I had better catch up with my 52 weeks of happy I am a little behind so today you will have two weeks of happy.

Here is my 15 weeks of happy ... enjoy!!


I had another session at Hobbycraft at which Anne and Katie joined me. Anne had brought a flower pattern she wanted some guidance on, and Katie was making Bunny Mummy's Sail Away Pattern.

Many happy hours were spent crocheting, and I made three sails from the Sail Away project!

Oh and Katie shared with me her finished boat ...


And I am a proud teacher!!


Crochet during my lunchtime at work ... a good way to relax after a busy morning and prepare for a busy afternoon!!

This is going to be a washcloth from the latest Inside Crochet by Melanie Galloway ... !


My new teacup ... that I have taken to work bringing me joy with every cup of tea!!


And much excitement ... the first seedling peeping its brave head above the compost! Welcome little sunflower!!

A happy week ... and later I will share my 16 weeks of happy and then I am all upto date!!

bye, bye,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx