Saturday 27 April 2013

Lists ... ! x

Hello,
 
So do you write lists?
 
My life revolves around lists ... food shopping lists,birthday present lists, flea market lists, lists for camping trips, for visits to friends, to do lists at work ...
 
 
 
places to visit lists, lists of websites to look at, lists of book both read and to read ...
 
Lists can be endless!
 
Lists are so satisfying they let you know what needs to be done and what you have achieved, some are neat others are quickly written on a scrappy piece of paper.
 
I have a new list for organising my workshops that I have been working through this weekend. I am only one day in and am feeling really productive!
 
Lots to do tomorrow ... there is a little distraction in the morning which is very exciting!
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I am such a list writer! Glad I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ hehe! Yep! I can be a bit of a list-a-holic!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love lists too! Couldn't be without them :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yip, I am another list writer! Love them.
    M c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx